Castrol Ilocut 334
High Performance Drilling Oil
Castrol Ilocut 334 is an extreme pressure neat cutting oil of a light viscosity based on solvent refined mineral oil, incorporating free sulphur and fatty acid as extreme pressure additives.
Castrol Ilocut 334 has been specially developed for gun drilling, BTA boring and ejector drilling operations where temperatures at the cutting face demand the benefits of free sulphur as an extreme pressure additives.
Not recommended for cuprous metal.
Problems of fine swarf and easy chip removal are not far from BTA boring, gun drilling and ejector drilling. Due to its light viscosity and free flowing nature, Castrol Ilocut 334 offers the following benefits :
· Rapid flushing action of fine swarf.
· Easy flow for pressurised delivery during abovementioned drilling operations.
· Reduced drag-out saving on product consumption.
· Improved drilling due to light viscosity.
· Excellent anti-weld properties.
· Excellent prolonged tool life.
Product Code No : 70101
Density @ 20°C : 0.890
Viscosity @ 40°C, mm2/s : 10.00
Flash Point (COC) °C : 152
Base : Mineral
Additives : Fatty oil and free sulphur